A cookie is a little text file stored by the browser when visiting almost any website. It contains an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to the web browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that is stored about the user may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website. If the user blocks cookies, he will not be able to use all the features on the website.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that to the users writing comments are persons and not automatic applications, to prevent fraud and improve the security of the website
This website uses following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: to analyse the use of the website, in terms of traffic and number of visits. Visiting this website, the user agrees with the treatment of the information that could be made by Google. So any claim in this matter should be communicated directly to Google.
- Social Media: they use their own cookies, so you can click on “Like” and “Share” buttons.
Blocking or deleting cookies
The user can anytime block or delete the cookies using the corresponding cookie handling override settings in each browser.
- The web browsers are the tools that store cookies and from that place the user should carry their right to block or to delete them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by the browsers.
- In some cases you may need to install cookies for the browser to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the cookies are stored on servers in the United States and the company agrees not to share them with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards.
- For any queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.